Friday, April 30, 2010

{Attire} His and Hers

This week has been about finding attire for the bridesmaids and the BFF. Success came today for the BFF! We went on the hunt for a gray suit and after a morning of hunting around the mall, and a yummy brunch, we came upon the perfect one!

Here's some pics of a few gray suits that inspired our search:

As for the girls, Leah and I went out this week to finally see what spring and summer lines were out.
We found a lot of purple and gray hues in various stores. I really like the flowery one from RW & CO, but because everyone has different body types, I just want them each to find something that works for them.

This is the one I like from RW & CO.

 And another one from there.





















               A gorgeous gown from Esprit.





















     
A pretty pop of purple from Banana Republic.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous - all of it!

    I LOVE gray suits...can't wait to see BFF's.

    ReplyDelete