Thursday, May 20, 2010

{Attire 2} Hers

The four of us maids went on a shopping trip a few weeks back. We found a great dress but two problems: 1) The price 2) more formal than I wanted. But that left us in a pickle. We've all really been trying to think of the best thing to do as all my maids are different sizes, ages and well, one is preggo! So I was at Joe Fresh the other day, which is a line of clothing found in most Loblaws and Superstores. They had some REALLY cute pieces at fantastic prices. Here's what I spied out:

 This is a really cute beige skirt that can be paired with any cute blouse. 
Fun textured skirt!
Pretty frilled sleeveless blouse
Purpley-blue scalloped skirt
Another sleeveless bowed blouse
I'm pretty sure this black skirt is the same one as the beige one. 
Just to give an idea of what it may look like on a person. 

And I'm totally loving this look from Ruche, an adorable online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment