Friday, June 11, 2010

A Brunch of Fun

A lovely shower was thrown for me last weekend by my dad's side of the family. My Aunts and Cousins and I enjoyed an amazing brunch spread, lovingly prepared by everyone and graciously hosted by Kev and Ang. (my uncle and aunt whom I do not call "Aunt" nor "Uncle). I realized after I did not get a picture of the great food, but just to tickle your taste buds here is a sampling of what we chowed down on: Quiche, Rhubarb Muffins and baked Rhubarb Crumble, Apple Pancakes, Fresh Fruit and Yogurt, and lots more. It was all so GOOD!
I feel so blessed to be part of such a fun, loving, caring and supportive family.

 Cousins!
 The lovely Hostess! Thanks for everything Angie.

And Laura made this beautiful and tasty cake! 
Check out the amazing design, and it was her first time trying fondant. 

1 comment: