Friday, October 30, 2009

DIY Projects (DIYWW)

I know I'm in for a LOT of DIY (Do It Yourself) projects for our wedding. So right now, I am enlisting the help of all those who would like to contribute to our big day. I've already thought that sometime down the road when more details are figured out and a style decided upon, that I will be holding some DIYWW. That stands for Do-It-Yourself-Wedding-Weekends! These weekends will be full of projects that need to tackled in order to get all those little details completed! I look forward to doing this as I love crafty and creative projects, but I know that not all of you will be as enthusiastic about it as me! Don't worry, there will be detailed instructions on what needs to be done. Here is a small sample of some projects that have already been on my mind!


Wedding Signs to help guest know where to park, where to party and where to pee!



Banner flags! My great friend Jess will be in charge of this project as she is an amazing sewer/quilter/creator!

 
There is also this mini flag project I've seen on Project Wedding with all the how -to instructions!
Fun for a kiddi area of the party.













I just feel in LOVE with this wedding canopy. I want it! Will someone help make it with me!?


Some cute banners! This one is from Martha Stewart and even has downloadable letter for printing!

These are just a few for now, there will be more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Shan, I LOVE them all!! Maybe I'll actually be in town for one of your DIYWWs?! My friend Delbarr actually had a canopy very similar to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im having such fun looking at fabrics...

    ReplyDelete