Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things I {Heart}


This is just a lovely mish-mash of inspirational ideas that tickle my wedding fancy! I certainly hope to incorporate some of these aspects!

A cute little antique table

 
I'd love to find some old wine barrels to place here and there.
It's the perfect height to rest a glass of cool lemonade.

And where better to get a glass than at this totally awesome drink stand!



As a giant fan of antique windows, this seating chart really sparks the love in me!
Check out my post from my other blog about what you can make with old antique window frames!

 

 I {heart} hand painted signs and tin watering cans!

 

I think the addition of parents and grandparents wedding photo's adds such a nice personal touch.

 

Miss matched plates. So fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment