Monday, February 22, 2010

Not quite on Target

The BFF and I went for a little day trip to pay a visit to our friends south of the border. We hit up Target first as the mall was not open when we arrived early.


As we were heading to the check-out, the last place I poked around was in the scrapbook/paper/crafty section. If only we would have known! They sell beautiful invitation kits that include everything you might need! And they are not just beautiful because of how they look, but also because of the PRICE! We found a few packages of 50 on sale for $17.00! Yes, $17.00! Converted that only about $20.00 CND buckeroos! My mind was doing mental somersaults, debating whether or not to buy them and see if I could return the paper I just purchased, or just go with what I had already set out to create. *Sigh* If I would have known, I would have gone with the pre-made, easy-peasy-put-together ones from Target, but since I did not know if I could return the paper and envelopes I just bought the week before, I was unsure if I wanted to spend more money on something we may not have been able to use. I was seriously kicking myself for spending so much money on invites that could have cost so much less.

So people, lesson learned is, if you are heading to the US of A and are getting married and still need your invites, check out Target FIRST!

We did end up buying some pretty Thank-You cards to send out after the wedding. I am happy with those!

No comments:

Post a Comment