Monday, March 1, 2010

Meet my Maids

I'm pleased to introduce my bridesmaids. They are three lovely women who are my sisters for life. Well, one is my aunt, but I like to think of her as another older sister!

Janice
 Janice - My older wiser gorgeous sister! Jan and I are only 18 months apart, so she was only without me in her life for a short period of time. She is married to Derek and has one hilarious daughter, Hailee. Her and her husband recently moved, they are settling in and adding another to their family soon. Jan has always been a constant and loving source of strength in my life. She provides heartfelt insight and has a genuinely caring heart for others.

 Leah
Leah - My younger determined beautiful sister. Leah and I are 4 years apart. When we were younger we shared a room, a bed, she got my old clothes, . . . I think we shared too much because we used to fight like crazy! It's amazing what a little age and space will do for a relationship. :) Today Leah and I have a unique friendship where we can tell eachother any and everything. She frequently comes to visit after work and spends time with Tayson. Leah is a hard worker who sets goals and is determined to reach them. I'm so proud of her and that she learned how to design and create clothing! She's very talented!

Debbie

 
Debbie - My sarcastic caring gorgeous aunt! Deb has always been a constant presence in my life. From when I was very little I remember her being over at our house, mostly babysitting! Deb would agree that I was the perfect angel when she would babysit us! Right Deb? Deb generously gives of her time to her nieces and nephews and is always up for the latest adventure or family outing. There are many fond memories of spending summer vacations with Deb or just hanging out on weekends. She is an important and valued part of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment