Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gett'n Dirty

One of my very first posts on my wedding blog was about the flowers that I enlisted my dad to grow for the wedding. In January dad and I selected a variety of flowers to start from seed for planting around the property and in the trellises (Remember this post?) that will adorn the entrance of the tent. This weekend I spent Saturday morning seeding about 10 trays that will hopefully grow into some beautiful blooms!

Some of the flowers that I seeded were:

Bells of Ireland: Pretty for a tall vase arrangement


Larkspur: So gorgeous, also for tall arrangements.

 
Petunias: A bedding plant for my grandfather's gardens, they also look nice and lush in these baskets!


Impatients: Also a bedding plant for my grandfathers gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment