Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Delectable Delight {Favors}

I'm not sure about favors. Some sit and collect dust on a shelf once you get home. Others are left behind at the wedding. Some are eaten. I think the edible option is best. That way it's only collecting junk in someone's stomach and not in their home.


Bake it Pretty is a site I came across that has inspired me to possibly make something cute and sweet to eat. The online shop offers an array of fun and different chocolate mold options as well as cookie cutters, sparkly sprinkles for decorating, cute cupcake baking cups and lots of inspiration on their blog.


 Pretty Baking Cups

 
 Who knew there was such a thing as sparkly edible glitter?

 
 Sugar Buttons!

 
 I love this totally adorable chocolate birdy mold

 
 These flower molds are made to have a stick fit into the soft chocolate before it hardens.

 
 Owl Cookie cutter

 
A pretty Butterfly

1 comment: