Thursday, September 24, 2009

Psst, A little birdie told me...

If you read my other blog you'd know that I have a small affection for those flighty friends of ours. Understanding that BFF does not share the same passion, I know that the likelihood of having a cute little birdie something is slim. But here are some subtle ideas and some not so subtle ones that include a little birdie or two.

Other Blog Posts:



 

 

 

 

 
This little nest was featured on Once Wed, A Handmade Wedding Details.
Have a look, I love all their handmade things!


 Guest Book from Etsy seller: Art Kitten 

 
Cute Save the Dates by Etsy seller: Sunshine and Ravioli 
Check out her shop, she has really neat vintagey looking paper things!



Guest address box, allows guests to leave a note and contact info for your new home
Etsy seller: Cut the Cake Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment